ăTerms and Conditions of the ProgramăÂ
- McDonaldâs App member will have the chance to win a Big Mac Basketball (maximum 100 Prizes) (âPrizeâ) by donating $99 to the Ronald McDonald House CharitiesÂź (RMHC) Hong Kong through the designated donation coupon from October 31 to November 13, 2022 (on or before 11:59p.m.).
- The Prize will be allocated through a designated sequence. Winners shall be selected based on their position in that sequence. The allocation process shall be monitored by an independent auditor. McDonald’s makes no guarantee that every eligible participant can be awarded with the Prize.
- Each eligible participant has unlimited chances to join and can obtain one Prize. All donation is non-refundable and no receipt for tax purposes will be provided. Participants have agreed to waive the right to request such receipt.Â
- In case of any dispute, McDonald’s has the right of final decision. All time and sorting sequence are subject to McDonald’s system.
- McDonald’s, i.e. MHK Restaurants Limited (a McDonald’s franchised business), reserves the right to cancel or revise these Terms and Conditions without further notice.
- In case of conflicts between English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- This coupon can be used at McDonald’s restaurants in Hong Kong only (except Ocean Park, Sha Tin Racecourse, Happy Valley Racecourse and Asia Terminals Centre).
- The Prize must only be redeemed by the winners in person and subject to a two-factor identity verification process during Prize redemption.
- The Prize cannot be transferred, otherwise will be rescinded.
- At redemption, winners must:
- Present the Prize notification email (photocopy and/or screen-capture image not acceptable); and
- Open the App on site, show the email address and mobile number in the “Account” page to the staff for verification purposes
- Any winners who fail to complete the Prize redemption process within the prescribed time shall be deemed to have given up the Prize, and the organizer will not make alternative arrangements such as re-award of the Prize, substitution by other participants, or compensation for losses.